By Janet E. McDonagh,Patience H. White
Adolescent Rheumatology is the 1st single-source textual content that specializes in how adolescent-specific points influence rheumatic stipulations and pass references disease-specific details from normal rheumatology textbooks. utilizing a prevalent, developmental method of make this publication distinctive, the proof base is referenced with a scientific and functional process that's followed to every topic.
Written by means of an inventory of overseas specialists from quite a number disciplines, bankruptcy subject matters include:
- differences in presentation, prognosis and administration among pediatric, adolescent and grownup rheumatology care
- adolescent health and wellbeing education issues
- quality of care in adolescent rheumatology
- communication with younger people
- a complete bankruptcy written by means of kids attending adolescent rheumatology clinics
This consultant additionally covers center adolescent health and wellbeing subject matters and the way those elements are impacted through rheumatic sickness, which includes:
- back pain
- chronic idiopathic pain
- cognitive development
- generic well-being issues
- growth and puberty
- juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- low bone density
- peer support
- parenting of adolescents
- sports injuries
- transitioning to grownup healthiness care
Read Online or Download Adolescent Rheumatology PDF
Best internal medicine books
Do you need to be brand new at the newest innovations of analysis and remedy of sufferers being affected by problems of the pituitary gland? Are you searching for a professional advisor to the simplest scientific administration? if this is the case, this is often the ebook for you, supplying an entire research of pituitary disease administration from acromegaly to Addison's sickness; from Cushing's sickness to hypopituitarism; from hormone problems to hormone substitute.
Authored through the superior, this can be the right “how-to” advisor to learning a vital but complicated gastrointestinal procedure. Peter Cotton and Joseph Leung have once more assembled a number of the world’s prime specialists during this box to supply transparent and concise guidance. There are chapters on “How to do” all the particular manoeuvers, by means of chapters on “When to do” them (and while now not to).
Adolescent Rheumatology is the 1st single-source textual content that specializes in how adolescent-specific elements influence rheumatic stipulations and move references disease-specific details from common rheumatology textbooks. utilizing a usual, developmental method of make this publication designated, the facts base is referenced with a scientific and functional process that's followed to every subject.
Spinal Infections is explored during this very important Neuroimaging Clinics factor. Articles comprise: Pathologic method of spinal twine infections; Pediatric spinal an infection and irritation; Pediatric and grownup spinal Tb: imaging and pathophysiology; Pyogenic spinal infections; Spinal brucellosis; Viral an infection of the spinal twine and roots; Parasitic and infrequent spinal infections; assessment of issues and sequeala in spinal infections; Neurosurgical method of spinal infections; photo guided interventions in spinal infections; Pathological foundation of pyogenic, nonpyogenic, and different spondylitis and discitis, and extra!
- Mechanisms and Emerging Therapies in Tremor Disorders (Contemporary Clinical Neuroscience)
- Early Onset Scoliosis: A Comprehensive Guide from the Oxford Meetings
- Chronic Viral Hepatitis: Diagnosis and Therapeutics (Clinical Gastroenterology)
- Thyroid Eye Disease
- Handbook of Obesity – Volume 2: Clinical Applications, Fourth Edition: Volume 1 (Bray, Handbook of Obesity)
Extra resources for Adolescent Rheumatology
Adolescent Rheumatology by Janet E. McDonagh,Patience H. White